Below are the Available Careers we are seeking to fill at Thompson’s Jewellers.
Please apply if you meet the requirements described in the position details by clicking the desired Career below:
An ideal candidate should have:
- -Several years of experience
- -CW21 Certification (or comparable proof of experience)
- -Experience working with a wide range of watches, from low end quartz movements to luxury automatic watches. Brands such as: Breitling, Omega, Rolex, Tag Heuer, Cartier, and more.
- -Extensive experience in the repair, adjustment, and proper service of today’s most frequently used watch calibres (such as ETA 7750, and others)
- -Ability to work quickly, meet changing deadlines and time constraints. Multi-tasking is necessary.
- -High level of organization and strong time-management skills.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- -Fully testing all watches to ensure all functions are working properly.
- -Performing maintenance, overhaul, battery replacement, and various other repair jobs and services
- -Watch repair: 3 years
- -High school or equivalent